What time is check in / check out?
Check in is 3pm or later for condos and 4pm or later for houses and check out is 10am or earlier. Early check ins and late check outs may be requested in the off season. Please call our office for this type of request and we will make every effort to accomadate
your request. Unfortunatley we cannot accomadate early check ins or late check outs in the summer.
Where do I check in?
You do not need to check in at our office. All of our units are on digital locks and you will be issued a code that will work for the duration of your stay. This code will become active at 3pm on the day of check in and will expire at 10am the day of checkout.
You can go straight to the property at 3pm or later and get in with your code. A welcome package with parking passes will be waiting for you on the kitchen counter. No more waiting in lines to check in!
Do you allow pets?
No, none of our vacation rentals allow pets of any kind. If you need to travel with your pet we recommend
k9 Cabana where your pet can take a vacation of thier own!
Do I need to bring my own linens and towels?
All of our nightly and weekly rentals come with linens and towels provided. This includes bed sheets, bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes and kitchen towels. Renters are required to bring their own beach / pool towels.
Is there an age limit to rent?
Yes, Luxury Beach Rentals rents to families, married couples, and individuals. We do not rent to anyone under 25 years of age, high school and college students or groups under 25.
Do you allow motorcycles or trailers?
No, none of our vacation rentals allow any type of motorcyle or trailer. They will be towed at the owners expense.
What is the weather going to be like during my vacation?
While its hard to pinpoint the exact conditions you will experience during your stay here are the area's average tempuratures. You can also visit our
weather page to view the current weather, tides, moon cycles and UV conditions.
- January - High 56 with a low of 37
- February - High 60 with a low of 39
- March - High 68 with a low of 46
- April - High 76 with a low of 53
- May - High of 82 with a low of 61
- June - High of 88 with a low of 68
- July - High of 91 with a low of 72
- August - High of 89 with a low of 71
- September - High of 85 with a low of 64
- October - High of 77 with a low of 54
- November - High of 69 with a low of 46
- December - High of 60 with a low of 38
If I have a problem with my vacation home or condo what should I do?
Each one of our properties goes through a cleaning and maintenance inspection prior to each guest arrival. Should you need anything during your stay please give us a call anytime during business hours. For after hour emergencies we have a 24 hour emergency
line. We are here to make sure you have a wonderful stay!
Do you offer insurance?
Yes, and we recommend all renters take advantage of this. You can view details and more information about it here-Travel Insurance.
Are there beach rules we should be aware of?
- It is prohibited to have a tent or canopy on the beach from Memorial Day - Labor Day.
- Discharging fireworks is illegal within the city limits of all Grand Strand muicipalities.
- Glass containers are prohibited on the beach.
- It is illegal to cut, break, or otherwise destroy sea oat plants, beach grass, or sand fencing.
- Sleeping on the beach or at a beach access is not allowed between 9PM and sunrise.
- Soliciting on the beach or other public property is prohibited.
- It is illegal to build a fire or use a propane-fired grill or other cooker on the beach.
- Disposing of litter or solid waste is prohibited on public and private property and will result in fines and jail time. This includes cigarette butts.
- It is unlawful to drive or operate a motor vehicle on the beach.
Do you allow smoking at any of your properties?
No, all of our properties are non smoking. Smoking is only allowed on the balconies and grounds.
Can I pre-book the same property for next year?
Yes we allow guests 1 week after they leave to book the same propety for the following year before anyone else (owner is the only exeption). Bookings for everyone else start 50 weeks prior to the arrival date.